Question about Universal Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts.
Posted on Dec 05, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 31, 2015 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 12, 2015 | Vizio Televison & Video
Jun 01, 2013 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Aug 29, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 13, 2010 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Dec 18, 2009 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 07, 2009 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: