Question about Universal Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts. ..
Posted on Dec 05, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i lost my remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 23, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
I found that this website should have all the codes and instructions for most remotes
if this helps please give a fixya rating as thats how we get paid.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2016 | JVC AV-32D305 32" TV
Sep 19, 2015 | RCA (DTA800B1) Video Converter
Apr 06, 2015 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2014 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Mar 17, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 10, 2011 | Philips 4-Device Big Button Universal...
May 17, 2010 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Oct 29, 2009 | Jasco 24911 Remote Control
May 05, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Feb 17, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: