Question about Ovens
Forgot to add, it's a Fisher & Paykel. Oven was on at 190c fan forced and had been on for approximately 4 hours. When the fault came upthe oven switched off. We turned it off then on at the meter box and it worked for only a moment then the same thing happened. The modelnumber is ob60sl11depx1 and error f222
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Oven temperature fisher paykel
benypeny what that flash was from what I have seen over the years is your heating element on the back wall burning out. Remove the cover and you will see the element is no longer in 1 piece.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
on these ovens the f-3 can sometime be incorporated with the f-4 error code also so here is the code and the things to look for both ok ?
F3 - F4 Open oven temperature sensor (circuit) (over 2700 ohms) or, shorted oven temperature sensor. Could be a result of:
· contamination on terminals
· pinched wire in oven temperature sensor circuit
· cold solder joint on control. · Disconnect power to range and remove oven temperature sensor connector from control.
· Measure oven temperature sensor resistance at oven temperature sensor connector (take care not to damage terminals in block) - Should read 1100 ohms at room temperature (approx 72 degrees F).
· Measure each oven temperature sensor lead from connector block to ground. If shorted, look for pinched or cut wire in oven temperature sensor circuit.
· Check connector terminals - Look for deformed or corrosion on terminals. Repair or replace.
If all above is ok replace control.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
SOURCE: cannot switch off oven fan.
Go back to the switchboard and turn the oven OFF, (Switch the fuse off at the switchboard)
Your Oven sounds like it has shorted out.
DO NOT TOUCH IT
It could be live, Electricity can cause serious injury and even death,
Get a Registered electrician to check this for you. DO NOT use it.
Looks like you might be ordering out for dinner tonight :-)
Posted on Feb 09, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2016 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
May 10, 2016 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Jan 29, 2015 | Fisher Ovens
Nov 01, 2014 | Ovens
Mar 17, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Jul 14, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Aug 17, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel OB24SDPX1 Electric...
Mar 20, 2018 | Kenmore Ovens
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!