Question about Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check both belts to be sure they are adjusted and not slipping.Check the underside of the walk belt to see if it feels frayed in the center as compared to the edges, the center always wears more than the edges a really worn belt must be replaced. if it is nor worn there is a wax lubricant for proform treadmills that can be purchased at retail stores that sell treadmills.Sears, dicks sporting goods and also treadmilldoctor.com are good places to buy it.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
SOURCE: horizon t40 incline is stuck
Watch the videos:
Watch the block diagram, main controller board ha 90% aprox of functions of the treadmill. sincerely.
Posted on Nov 27, 2011
Please see this videos and make this.Finally you have very strong 2 possibilty:1)Main motor 2) Control Board motor.
see the block diagram attached, and see how the main controller board has 90% aprox function of any treadmills. sincerely. G-d bless you
managua, nicaragua. c.a
Posted on Dec 16, 2011
1) Test the Speed sensor and adjust the same as intructed in your owner manual 2) Plugin very well the connector and clean. 3)exchange batteries by new one in the display board 4) tight the flexible cord from keypanel vs display board 5) tight the connector from display board vs lower board very well. 6)Now test the main motor if is faulty ( short winding) 7) main motor controllber board is faulty ( test the 115VAC + 5VDc for por supply input coming 8) Power transforner maybe faulty.
See the block diagramm that i Did FOR you kno how the main motor board has aprox 90% of functions of any treadmills. Now you will have strong DIAGNOSTIC, for to measurement the answer Right.
sincerely.G-d bless you.
Posted on Dec 18, 2011
SOURCE: schwinn belt stopped
1) You must LUBE the Deck Belt, in according with the instruction manual. The deck maybe is worn.
2) See if the deck belt is in bad condition.
3) Test the drive belt if o.k
4) Test the main motor if running, if not the motor need attention and repair.
5)Test the input voltage for motor coming from the main motor BOARD.
see my personal TIPS for HELP.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on Apr 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2016 | Free Motion Exercise & Fitness
Jan 10, 2015 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
Nov 08, 2017 | Proform 740cs/745cs Treadmill Walking Belt...
Nov 02, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 27, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Dec 11, 2011 | Horizon T84 - Treadmill
Aug 06, 2010 | Icon Epic 450 MX Treadmill EPTL09605 !
May 23, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
May 10, 2010 | Tunturi T20 Folding Programmable Treadmill
Jan 14, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Dec 18, 2017 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!