Question about LG Cell Phones
For lg flip phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to delete multiple text
when you are on your inbox or outbox press options then go to mark/un-mark and then press mark. you can scroll down the list and select the ones you want to delete.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
SOURCE: deleting text messages
Ok, here is what you do to delete your messages in the inbox:
1. First you press your messages button where they are located
2. Now scroll down to where it says Inbox and make sure it is highlighted
3. Next press the button that looks like two pieces of papers one on top of the other...it is next to the OK button in the middle but on the left side.
4. Next you will see something that says Setup...press OK
5. Scroll down to where it says Cleanup press OK and you will see Inbox and Sent Items on there. Choose your Inbox ( you can also do the same for sent items)
6. Now just choose how often or how many messages you want cleaned up...then press the OK button.
7. It will automatically ask you if you want to do this now...choose yes
Now your inbox has fewer or no messages...
Have a blessed Day!
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Go to your inbox...go to a message and select ok to read it....press the button that is right above the call/answer button (the green one)....the button that is the 2nd one down from the left...you should see your options to delete somewhere there....
Posted on May 02, 2009
Click on messaging icon from main menu.
Click send message.
Instead of clicking text message click on pic/video message.
then you have 4 options TO: CONTACTS , TO Mobile#, To Email, And finally To Recent lict. Click on recent list and checkmark all the numbers you want deleted then click options bottom right corner then click delete.....
All finished hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
SOURCE: Can I delete all text
Go into the text message folder (ie inbox, sentbox) and click the options button. At the bottom of the menu should be mark/unmark. Select mark all. Click options again and then select delete.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2017 | Doro Cell Phones
May 10, 2015 | Tracfone Wireless LG 440G
Jan 01, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
May 03, 2014 | Cell Phones
May 21, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Mar 12, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Aug 02, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Oct 08, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!