Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Ok first try 0 1 2 3 because that is the preset code for the ps2 or if that dont work insert any dvd movie, go to setup and access the parental control settings(press select) When asked for your code enter "7444"; It will prompt you again to type in your password. Type "0000" and then scroll down to the movie rating options and choose "off". Hope it helps you out!
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
SOURCE: PS2 PARENTAL CONTROL CODE
This is the only way to turn "off" parental control lock on the custom setup screen.
1) turn off ps2 with no dvd in drive.
2) turn on ps2 and insert dvd in drive.
3) when it asks about parental password, choose 'yes'.
4) when prompted for password, press 'select'.
5) the prompt will change and say 'delete password'. enter '7444'.
6) enter a new password (0000 works).
7) registration complete, dvd will start playing.
8) once the movie starts, press 'select'.
9) click the 'stop' icon.
10) click the 'stop' icon again (the icon must be gray even when you have it highlighted).
11) navigate to 'custom setup' ('select', setup icon, custom setup icon)
12) move to parental control option, press right directional button, enter password (0000).
13) move down to 'level'.
14) move up to desired level (off is at the top).
15) click 'x'.
16) go back to 'select' menu options, and press 'play'.
17) while movie is playing, eject disk and remove dvd.
18) turn ps2 off using switch on the back, keep off for five seconds.
19) turn on ps2, put dvd back in.
20) happy dance. ;)
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
At the screen prompting you to input the password, enter the digits 7444. The previous password will be deleted, allowing you to create a new one or you can leave it blank.
Posted on Jun 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console
May 18, 2010 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Sep 11, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jun 06, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Feb 17, 2008 | Durabrand Portable DVD
Dec 25, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Dec 23, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!