Question about Refrigerators
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I would suggest not buying a KitchenAid. I have the same problem with my ice maker. Have had nothing but problems with every KitchenAid product that I have ever owned. I will never purchase another KitchenAid product.
All of there appliances are second rate. That is "The KitchenAid Difference"
Posted on Feb 18, 2008
SOURCE: Can't get the stereo out
It's in the manual, page 24. DEMO Press EQ master on the front panel in power off state to demonstrate the function in the display window. To
cancel it, press POWER or EQ master again.
Press EQ master on the front panel in power off state to demonstrate the function in the display window. To
Posted on May 29, 2011
If it's still unplugged, which you did even, according to what you wrote, plug it back in...this step is important.
Posted on May 13, 2012
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set is opened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in thisphoto.
Posted on May 14, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2017 | Refrigerators
May 12, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 10, 2012 | GE GSL25JFPBS Side by Side Refrigerator
Jul 13, 2010 | LG LBC22518 Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Jan 14, 2010 | Dream Maker Spas Dream Maker Ez Spa Hot...
Dec 13, 2009 | Whirlpool 25.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side...
Aug 12, 2009 | Maytag MBF2556HEW / MBF2556HEB /...
Mar 06, 2009 | Whirlpool ED2FHEXN Side by Side...
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!