Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. If you dont have a sufficient balance the message go to outbox to be sent
2. Check from your service provider that whether you have configure your SMS center number is correct. They will be able to tell you!
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
I had the same problem and I read on down and saw someone's phone was stuck in flight mode. I remembered that for some reason, my phone was in flight mode the other day, so I went in and took it off. I realized the problem had been since that time. So, I put the phone back in flight mode and was able to delete the message from my outbox. I put it back in normal mode and now I can send texts. Yes!!!!
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
All you have to do is go to your message setting on your phone:
1. Open Messaging
2. On New message sellect options at bottom
3. Open settings
4. Open Text message, you should see: Message centre, message centre in use ect..
5. Open message centres this should go to next screen then open again, this screen should have : Message centre name & Message centre number (from your network provider you need to find out what is the message centres name & number are e.g in Australia it should be SMSC1 and number is +61411990001) then just manually enter these in there.
Posted on May 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2015 | gmail.com
Feb 19, 2013 | Google Gmail
Jan 15, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jan 03, 2011 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Dec 28, 2010 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Oct 14, 2010 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Oct 04, 2010 | Samsung SGH-i560 Cellular Phone
Aug 31, 2010 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Aug 25, 2010 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Jun 01, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K660i Cellular Phone
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!