Question about LG Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts. ..
Posted on Dec 04, 2016
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: prive lcd tv remote codes
no manufacture has that brand in the code list. but soyo did come out with their own remote that will work satellite/cable boxes. Go on their website. www.soyo.com
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
SOURCE: code for Vizio tv
I contacted Vizio the other day. They tell me that they use the same generic codes as LG. I have Suddenlink Cable, formerly Charter, so I still use the Charter remote. My remote only needed 3 digits and I have noticed that many need 4 or 5. I can tell you that the LG code worked for my tv. I can power on/off, volume, and change the channel. All other functions require the manufacture's remote. The code I used is 005. There was also 004 but that did not work on my tv. Hope this helps someone!
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
Ran a search and someone said Funai made it's codes are 0818, 0179, 0171
Someone else said it's made by Orion codes are 0236, 0179, 0463
You can try these codes hope they can help you.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 13, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 04, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 11, 2015 | LG 55ls5700 55 Edge Led Smart Tv 120hz...
Apr 24, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 10, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jun 04, 2011 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Repeat if necessary until a code is found that works most common functions
Mar 12, 2011 | LG 32LH30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 16, 2018 | LG Televison & Video
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!