Question about Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Tries to pull paper to print, but only feeds halfway....can't access rollers to check for paper scraps, etc but does not give paper jam error message. Just says Load Paper and click checkmark
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Lexmark X73 print/paper problem
Same problem here. Went thru a few tests with Lexmark but didnt help. They next said it would be best to get new one since repair cost would be higher. Thru front door I do see a spring that moves freely. That must be broke. After their help they sent email for 20% off.
Posted on Sep 13, 2007
SOURCE: lexmark e320 thumping on feed
The printer may report load paper when there is enough paper present in the feeder, however this could be due to number of reasons such as if there is something which is blocking the paper to flow through the feeder anything for example, some foreign martial like a pen or a pencil, please find few steps below to fix this issue.
1. Confirm that no foreign materials are inside the machine.
2. Confirm that usable paper is set.
3. Confirm that the paper is set properly.
4. Confirm that recommended paper is used, and the number of sheets are not exciding the required number limit.
5. Adjust the paper feeder guide to the sheet size.
6. Disconnect the printer power cord as well as the printer cable form the printer.
7. Turn the printer upside down and shake the printer in order to remove any obstacle which is stuck inside the printer causing the paper jam error.
Open the printer cover and remove the cartridge and check carefully if there is any small piece of paper which is stuck inside, if so carefully remove it.
8. Disconnect the printer power cord and press and hold the power button on the printer for about 15 to 20 seconds( this will release the flee power) and reconnect the printer and check.
9. Try to rotate the wheel inside the feeder if you can reach it, to ensue that it is free enough to pull the paper.
10. Try printing with having only one sheet in the feeder and check if it does work.
Should you require any further assistance regarding the printer or even any other compute related issue please feel free to contact me I will be more than glad to assist you.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung SCX-4216F feed wheel
Clean the Feed Roller In the middle of the printer. Take the paper tray out- you will see the roller in the middle. Send a print job with paper tray removed. Press the black thing to fool the printer that it has paper. You will see the feed roller move. When it is in the position you want to clean- open the toner door and it will stop moving so you can clean it. Isopropyl alcohol and LINT FREE CLOG.
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
SOURCE: label sheets won't feed, jam
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
SOURCE: Lexmark x4270 wont feed paper
In this Case take out the Paper from the Paper Feed Tray........ Unplug the Power Supply from the Printer.......... Remove both the Cartridges from the Printer.......... Now take a size 10 Envelope fold it so that it should become like a thin long strip........ Now Insert that Envelope on the left side corner of the Printer and move it from right to left and left to right as fast as u can for about 10 times.......... Now Insert the Ordinary Papers onto the Printer and insert both the catridges and Turn on the Printer...... It should resolve the Issue......... Good Luck..........
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2013 | Lexmark X4270 All-in-One Multifunction...
Apr 18, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2009 | Lexmark X4550 Multifunction Wireless Color...
Apr 10, 2009 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 03, 2009 | Lexmark Color JetPrinter Z23 InkJet
Nov 10, 2008 | Lexmark Z715 InkJet Printer
Nov 01, 2007 | Dell W5300N Laser Printer
Oct 17, 2007 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
485 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: