Question about Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: just set up Belkin Shar
1) Position the wireless router so that the line of sight to your computer is unblocked.
2) Upgrade the wireless routers firmware by visiting the manufacturers website and looking to the downloads or support sections for any upgrades.
3) Return your current router and buy a better one, the more top line routers actually make a huge difference in speed. D-Link and Linksys have some top of the line wireless routers.
4) Use a wireless speed optimizer such as tweakmaster to get the speed up.
5) Make your network a private network by setting a password so others can take up the bandwidth.
hopefully this helps!
Posted on May 16, 2011
Unplug the router and ISP modem. Connect and cycle the modem if there is a reset. If not wait a few minutes and reconnect everything.
The Belkin also has a reset, but holding it clears all custom settings. While a quick push is a restart.
Posted on Oct 27, 2012
Hello you might have to reset it and start all over with the setup
Here is how:
Posted on Nov 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2017 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2016 | Belkin Components Belkin - Ieee 802.11n...
Feb 20, 2013 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
Oct 12, 2017 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!