Question about Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
I need to replace Developer, What service mode have to run in Estudio 207
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To remove the Dev. unit.
1. Open the right upper cover and front cover.
2. PCU. (☛ 3.11.1)
NOTE: Spread paper on a clean flat surface that is free of pins, paper clips,
staples, screws or any other metal objects.
3. Loosen [A] (! x1)
4. Rotate bracket [B] left.
5. Development unit [C]
NOTE: Pull slowly to avoid scratching or nicking the development roller.
6. Set the development unit on the spread paper.
7. If you are temporarily installing a used development unit for test purposes,
perform SP2-220 and 2-802-1 after installation (☛ Chapter 5, “Service Tables)
Replacing the Dev. material.
1. Development unit (☛ 3.12.1)
2. Remove the development roller (☛ 3.12.3)
3. Empty toner [A]
4. Turn drive gear [B] to ensure that no developer remains in the unit or on the
NOTE: Dispose of the used developer in accordance with local regulations.
Work carefully to avoid scratching or nicking the development roller.
5. Pour approximately 1/3 of the developer [C] evenly along the length of the
6. Rotate the drive gear [D] to work the developer into the unit. Repeat [C] and [D]
until all toner is in the unit and level with the edges.
7. Reassemble the development unit
8. Cover the toner entrance hole [A] with a piece of paper.
9. Install the development unit in the machine.
10. Turn on the main power switch, make sure that the machine has warmed up,
then perform the TD sensor initial setting using SP 2-801.
NOTE: When performing this setting, cover the toner entrance hole with a
piece of paper. This prevents used toner falling from the PCU into the
development unit during the TD sensor initial setting and interfering
with the Vref setting (toner density reference voltage).
11. After performing the TD sensor initial setting, remove the sheet [A] from the development unit.
This is how you replace and reset (calibrate) the new Dev. material.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
SOURCE: On a Toshiba e studio
The procedure is explained below :-
Technical Service Procedure
Correct procedure for service of TOSHIBA e-Studio 161
When the spanner light and the developer (sun) light are illuminated it is time for a service.
* Try and run the PM Service and drum life counters together.
* Part that are required for a 50,000 copy service (OD 1620 DRUM, D1620 DEVELOPER, BL1620D DRUM BLADE)
* Clean and inspect drum unit.
* Clean all optics and glass.
* Clean and rewire transfer corona.
* Clean and check main charge needle electrode [saw tooth]
* Clean and check fuser units including blades, rollers and scraper fingers.
* Clean erase lamps and ozone filters.
* Clean and check all feed rollers.
* Clean machine inside and out.
* Replace the required parts.
* Reset mini maintenance counters:
* [CLEAR] > [EXPOSURE] > [CLEAR ]> [EXPOSURE] and the machine will die.
* Input  [START]  [START]"000""000" will flash on the display.
* Reset the drum life counter:
* Input  [START]  [START] "000"000" will flash on the display
* Reset developer life counter:
* Input  [START]  [START] "000""000" will flash on the display.
* Once all the part have been replaced and the counters been reset, check the copy quality.
* Notes: Application of the patting powder is for reducing the friction between the drum and cleaning blade. If the application of
patting powder is neglected, the drum and cleaning blade may be damaged. Please clean off the patting powder before putting the
cleaner unit into the machine.
Developing doctor gap adjustment
1) Loosen the developing doctor fixing screw A.
2) Insert a thickness gauge of 1.5mm to the three positions at 20mm and 130mm from the both ends of the developing
doctor as shown.
3) Push the developing doctor in the arrow direction, and tighten the developing doctor fixing screw. (Perform the same
procedure for the front and the rear frames.)
4) Check the clearance of the developing doctor. If it is within the specified range, then fix the doctor fixing screw with
* When inserting a thickness gauge, be careful not to scratch the developing doctor and the MG roller.
CHANGING A TRAY'S PAPER SIZE SETTING
Follow these steps to change a tray's paper size setting.
* The paper size setting cannot be changed when the machine has stopped temporarily due to running out of
paper or a misfeed, or during interrupt copying.
* During printing (even in copy mode), the paper size setting cannot be changed.
* A5 (ST) size paper can only be selected in upper paper tray.
* Do not load paper that is a different size than the paper size setting. Copying will not be possible.
Hold down the [PAPER SIZE ENTER]
key for more than 5 seconds to
set the selected paper size.
The currently selected
paper feed location
indicator will blink and
the corresponding paper
size (which is currently
set) indicator will light
steadily. All other
indicators will go out.
If the machine has two paper trays,
use the [TRAY SELECT] key to
select the paper tray for which you
wish to change the paper size setting.
Each time the [TRAY
SELECT] key is
pressed, a paper tray will
be indicated with a
blinking paper feed
Use the [ORIGINAL SIZE ENTER] key
to select the paper size.
The indicator of the
selected paper size lights
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
I suppose you have the developer in the developer unit, YES????
If so you just need to do developer initialization.
Press yellow key.
press on the key pad 107.
Old red key at least 3 sec.(if you did everything well you are in SP MODE)
Press 1 (to copy sp)
Search 2 drum (one time on the left key)
Search SP 214 Developer initialization
Hope you understood. Good luke.
Posted on Feb 17, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank you so much! This is what I need"
SOURCE: what is the simulation code
THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE IF YOU REPLACED THE DEVELOPER, OTHERWISE IT CAN DAMAGE THE DEVELOPER CURRENTLY IN THE MACHINE
turn off machine .
turn it on holding 0 and 5
when machine starts enter code 200
after about 2-5 min it will go ito adj. mode. press the enter key on the bottom of the display.
Posted on Aug 09, 2011
SOURCE: Developer leakage while copying
1. Check the spiral beneath the mag roller. The spiral is not a single piece. there is a joint in the edge (a lock). this may be worn out. You need to remove the mag roller to check this.
2. Check the grid of the main charger. Replace the main charger if required.
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2014 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2014 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Dec 01, 2013 | Toshiba E-STUDIO 650 Copier
Aug 06, 2011 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Dec 29, 2010 | Toshiba E-Studio167 Copier
Mar 06, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!