Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Printer will not print because it states that it is "busy," and posts this error on the screen. Please help.
Hardware Error: 1200
The All-In-One is stalled.
1. Press Power to turn off your all-in one.
2. Unplug your all-in-one fro the wall outlet.
3 Check for paper jams.
4 Plug in your all-in-one
Cartridge Error: 1200
The cartridge carrier is jammed.
1. Turn off you all-in-one
2. Unplug the all-in-one form the wall outlet.
3. Open the control panel.
4 Open the cartridge access door
5. Make sure the cartridges are snapped in place in the carrier.
6. Check for objects obstructing the carrier.
7. Plug in your all-on-one
8. Press power to turn your all-in-one back on.
Hope this resolves your issues.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2016 | Ricoh Aficio SP 100 e Laser Printer -...
Oct 16, 2014 | HP Business Inkjet 1000 - Printer - colour...
problem could be due to a communication failure between one of the printheads
(cartridges) and the All-In One (AIO) or by a short in one if the printheads. Please follow the steps
below to identify and fix cartridge issues:
Feb 08, 2012 | Lexmark X Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Jan 25, 2011 | Lexmark C543dn 26B0000 Workgroup Up to 21...
Jan 08, 2010 | HP Business Inkjet 1000 - Printer - colour...
Dec 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 30, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!