Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I put the clock on CST and the next morning it gives me EST
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Starck clock wrong time zone
-Make sure clock is in radio sync mode. This is in the manual so won't repeat here.
-Press & release SELECT. Clock time numbers should flash
-Press & hold SELECT. It should enter clock settings mode
-Bottom of screen next to moon phase you should see the current time zone. PST after reset
-UP & DOWN will move through time zones.
-Press & release SELECT when done.
-Each time SELECT is pressed will move to a new setting like 12/24 hour etc.
-Press SELECT until clock numbers stop blinking or leave it alone to return to normal mode
-This should also work on the other Oregon Scientific Starck models.
Posted on Dec 21, 2009
SOURCE: bought a new RCA clock
I would think there would be an indicator. This old-style manual is online.
This site invites technuical questions.
Ask them about the new style Time Zone control.
Posted on Apr 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 20, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 15, 2011 | Seth Thomas Radio-Controlled Howard Wall...
Feb 15, 2010 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Feb 02, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jul 09, 2009 | Chaney Instrument 13130 GM Atomix Digital...
Feb 08, 2009 | Oregon Scientific Starck Large Music...
Mar 16, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!