Question about Apple iPhone 3G
You will have to restore your iPhone, this will reset your iPhone but will fix the passcode issue.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
You don't have to restore your iPhone to bypass the passcode since restoring iPhone will erase all your settings and data on iPhone. You can enter iPhone recovery mode to bypass the passcode. Tenorshare ReiBoot is the best iPhone Recovery mode tool which is able to enter and exit iPhone recovery mode with one click.
Posted on Jan 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2016 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Sep 07, 2015 | Apple iphone 4 G LCD Screen and Touch...
Mar 05, 2015 | Apple iPhone 4S
1. Power off phone.
2. Hold camera button and power on phone at the same time.
3. Release the camera button when prompted to.
4. You will see a message screen telling you to press the up or down volume button
5. Press the down volume key (ignore message 'Volume Up Key Pressed') - This is fixed after updating to 2.1 and the proper message shows
6. When triangle and phone screen appears
7. Press on the screen just above the back key
8. You will now see the "Motorola system recovery" menu
At this point you will have three choices:
1. reboot system now [Menu+Back] 2. apply ssdcard:update.zip [Alt+S] 3. wipedata/factory reset [Alt+W]
You can simply tap an item to select it.
At the bottom of the screen you can select OK to apply your choice from the menu.
There is also an opportunity to select Hide on the bottom left, I don't know what that does (I tried it and nothing happened).
Selecting Wipe data/factory reset and tapping Ok and
the screen changes to a box and a phone (Get it - out of the box) and
you see what is happening on the phone.
pick 2 -- Wiping data...
Data Wipe Complete.
Press Menu+Back to reboot
pressing Menu+Back did nothing for me so I tapped 'reboot system now' on the menu and Ok.
The phone restarted and took me through the setup prompts.
May 06, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
Apr 01, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 20, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Sep 13, 2009 | Palm Treo 755p Smartphone
Mar 17, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
555 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!