Question about WYSE Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Should be no probelm w/ XP/Vista. http://www.samsung.com/support/productsupport/download/Model_Select.aspx?type=Digital+Audio+Player&typecode=8&subtype=MP3+Flash&cmssubtypecode=801&model=YP-T9JAB/XAA&filetype=FM&language=
Posted on Jul 03, 2007
Before preceding, goto control panel, add/remove programs (vista equivalent) select windows media player and uninstall note the response it gives you. If it is going to allow you to uninstall OR downgrade windows media player to version 9 then keep going. If not, then find another computer that you've never used the player on try upgrading firmware there, make SURE it's got windows media player 9 by downgrading it in add/remove programs.
Now for the fun stuff:
Sounds like the same problem I've resolved several times in the past on here.
1. Plug in the device.
2. Goto device manager in control panel and remove the device drivers.
3. Reboot if it asks you to, make sure to unplug the device.
4. Goto device manager again, remove the USB hubs.
5. Don't reboot.
6. Goto control panel, add remove software or equivalent for windows vista ultimate.
7. Select creative labs, and uninstall any and every zen related software.
8. Don't reboot.
9. Goto my computer, find the creative directory located on your main hard drive at \program files\creative. Deleted it completely.
10. Select windows media player select uninstall, or downgrade accordingly.
11. Make sure your zen touch is not plugged in and reboot your system.
12. After system loads, plug in the device and run the firmware software again.
And if you wish, reinstall windows media player 10 and the creative software (which you don't need at all with vista) all the other drivers should reinstall themselves.
BTW it's a hell of alot easier to just use another CPU if you have access to one, I've done it both ways and it saves alot of time.
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
I had the same issue after trying to update firmware the PC kept saying the player was not connected, I have copied the reply below from Creative Customer Services on how I fixed this problem. I was lucky that I have access to an old PC that had WMP 10 so I didn't need to mess with my own PC. However, there was some messing about with the instructions to get the fix. My main tip is follow the instructions below, then go to device manager and uninstall the Zen from your USB list, it will probably be flagged with a yellow triangle. Remove it totally and then reinstall the Zen driver, this worked for me after I had taken the steps listed here;
1. Please uninstall all Creative software & Drivers.
2. If WMP 11 is installed, remove it including Media Player 11 runtime
(may require a reboot for each thing).
Go to add/remove programs and uninstall these two files (this will put
your pc back to wmp10). http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=16737
Related topic is further explained on this page http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/readme.aspx#DevicenotrecognizedafterinstallingWindowsMediaPlay
3. Download the following files from the website and save them to a
You may have to select your own Product > Choose your Specific Model>
then Double Click.
Down below; please ensure that your Operating System selected is Windows XP.
Driver : Creative Zen and Jukebox Driver Upgrade version 1.30.03
Firmware: Creative Zen Touch PlaysForSure Firmware 2.11.01
You may want to click the Show Details button on the right side for
4. Re-install the Zen Driver and reboot the PC and then connect the
5. Make sure the firmware update is ready,
Run the program but don't click the language bit yet), leave the mouse
hovering over your language selection.
6. On the Zen - select the option "reload OS"
7. As soon as it flashes up "reload new firmware now via USB" click the
language button on the firmware.
8. Now PC should find it and allow you to re-load the firmware. (it may
take a few attempts)
9. Once complete, click close and restart the pc. Everything should now
10. If installation is successful, you can re-install your WMP11 and
everything should be okay this time.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
MP3 XINTAI Firmware. Please pass it to the other repliers at the forum, or anyone who needs it.
At last!, I've backed-up the firmware for Xintai MP3 Player from Wilson Co. Ltd., and put it here:
Don't worry cause one of the files (at UI30.RES) has an incorrect checksum. It's due to prior edit on ASCII labels.
I couldn't say it is really the firmware you want, so you must check and verify thoroughly before proceed.
1.- Do not update or reload firmware if your player is working fine (more or less).
2.- If this firmware is not EXACTLY the same version, for the same chipset, there's no guarantee. The player could not work or, even worst, could suffer defintive damage.
3.- It's highly recommendable you BACKUP the existent firmware, despite damage suspects.
4.- To backup and/or restore firmware for this player, you can use "S1res" Ver 4.1, downloadable at:
For restoring firmware, you can also use the "Player Upgrade Tool" Ver 4.18 or superior (part of "MP3 Player Utilities"), downloadable at:
Enjoy your music.
XINTAI MP3 Player
Wilson Co. Ltd.
Bootflash type: F285
brom version: 3.0.80
Firmware version: 9.1.52
giveio ver: 3.0
Flash chip: A514D3AD "HYNIX/SAMSUNG 1024 (LBF)
MTP Manufacturer: Auctions Semiconductor Co.
MTP Version: V1.00.3333
MTP VID: 10D6
MTP PID: 2200
Posted on May 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | WYSE Winterm V30 Thin Client - Thin Client...
Dec 17, 2010 | HP 262587-B21) KVM Switch
Jun 22, 2009 | WYSE Winterm S30 Network Terminal
Mar 31, 2009 | WYSE Winterm S30 Network Terminal
Nov 26, 2008 | WYSE S90 THIN CLIENT KB/MSE XPE...
Oct 20, 2008 | WYSE S10 (90210501) Network Terminal
Dec 08, 2007 | WYSE Winterm S30 Network Terminal
Sep 03, 2007 | WYSE Winterm 3235LE Network Terminal
Jan 09, 2013 | WYSE Winterm V30 Thin Client - Thin Client...
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: