Question about Dell Latitude D400 Notebook
Renew your ip address. The computer will automatically regenerate another one so that the two pc don't conflict.
You can can reset your IP address by :
1. Opening the Windows Command Prompt located in Start -> Accessories or
Start -> Run -> Type in either "cmd" or "cmd.exe" (without the quotes)
2. Type in "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes)
3. After releasing the IP, typie in "ipconfig /renew" (without the quotes)
If the instructions above doesn't work, you can set a manual IP address by :
1. Going to Network and Dial Up Connections in the Start -> Control Pannel
2. Going to your local area connection
3. Click "Properties"
4. Click "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)"
5. Then again click "Properties"
6. Selecting the "Use the Following IP Address"
7. Entering an IP address available on your network
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Dell Latitude D400 Notebook
May 15, 2010 | Dell Latitude D400 Notebook
Apr 14, 2010 | Dell LATITUDE D400 D500 D505 D600 D800...
Jan 25, 2010 | Dell Latitude D400 Notebook
Jun 21, 2009 | Dell LATITUDE D400 D500 D505 D600 D800...
Feb 07, 2009 | Dell Latitude D400 Notebook
Nov 13, 2007 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Jan 14, 2012 | Dell Latitude D400 Notebook
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!