You need to post a model numbers before I can help you.
Now, a three second search of the roomba help section on the roomba website turned up this:
All Roomba 700 Series and select 500/600 Series can provide troubleshooting messages in either English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, or Chinese.
Roomba's default language is English.
700 Series: Instructions for Setting the Language
- Turn ON your Roomba by pressing CLEAN.
- Press and hold DOCK until it beeps and says the current language.
- Release DOCK. Roomba is now in Language Selection Mode.
- Now press CLEAN repeatedly until you hear the language you want.
- Press and hold CLEAN to turn off your Roomba and confirm language choice.
500/600 Series: Instructions for Setting the Language
- Turn OFF Roomba. (Press and hold CLEAN until Roomba's lights turn off.)
- Press and hold CLEAN until Roomba beeps and says the currently selected language.
- Release CLEAN. Roomba is now in Language Selection Mode.
- Press CLEAN repeatedly until you hear the desired language.
- Press and hold CLEAN to turn OFF Roomba and confirm the language choice.