Question about Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2013 | Epson Perfection V500 Flatbed Scanner
(1) Make sure
that the power is turned on.
(2) Press the SCAN button.
If you specified the same computer to
save scanned data last time, go to (5).
(3) Use the or
button (Scroll Wheel) to select PC , and press the OK button.
The computer selection screen will
Besides saving scanned data on the
computer, you can save them on a memory card or USB flash drive, or attach them
to E-mail on the computer.
(4) Select the
computer to save or forward scanned data, and press the OK
(5) Select the
document type, and press the OK button.
Hope can help you.regards
Jun 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 10, 2011 | Epson GT-2500 Flatbed Scanner
Clean the Printhead & Print a test page by doing the ff:
1. Press the Ink button press the Up or down arrow key to
select Test Print, then select Print Quality press OK and press
Black or Color START. Check all the colors including the black & check if
there are any missing dots and if there are any colors not printing correctly.
2. Press the Ink button on the control panel and select
CLEANING press OK.
3. Press the up or down arrow key to select Color press ok and press
*After the cleaning process the printer will ask you if the quality is
OK, press up or down to select yes or no, and it will ask you whether black or
color is ok, once you have selected you're answer press Black or Color START to
print another test page. Compare the 1st and 2nd test page if it's
improving, you may need to do this 3-5 times or until you get a better quality
Hope this helps Please rate if it worked Thanks!
Apr 03, 2011 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Feb 01, 2011 | HP ScanJet 5300C Flatbed Scanner
You can scan documents using the operation panel.
Do not disconnect or connect the USB cable while the machine is in use.
In Windows XP, the program selection dialog box may open when you press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine for the first time. In that case, select MP Navigator EX, then select Always use this program for this action and click 'OK'. From the next time, MP Navigator EX will start automatically regardless of the selected scan mode.
Selecting a Response to Commands from the Operation Panel
1. Place the document face-down on the platen.
2. Press the Scan button on the machine.
The machine enters Scan Mode.
3. Press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine.
MP Navigator EX starts on the connected computer. Scan documents on the platen or ADF (Auto Document Feeder) using MP Navigator EX.
Trust this is helpful.
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 04, 2008 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: