Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2017 | Washing Machines
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) has failed.
- Reversed polarity or mis-wire along with open ground switch(es).
- Communication cable from CCU (MI3) to MCU is damaged.
Procedure for reversed polarity or mis-wire
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the white wire on the RFI filter to ensure correct polarity.White wire needs to be toward front of washer.
4. Check outlet for correct polarity. To check within washer for polarity at the RFI, white to cabinet ground must be 0 volts.
5. Check that the ground switches of the toe panel and rear panel are correctly closed.
If switches are good ,replace the CCU.
Oct 14, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jan 31, 2014 | Washing Machines
Mar 29, 2013 | Washing Machines
Hello - Typically error code E11 indications that there is an issue with the drain valve, possibly the main control board is timing out before receiving status of drain valve. I strongly recommend contacting the technician that repaired your unit previously to check the wiring between the main control board and drain valve. Some certified technicians warranty their labor and part for 30 days.
Nov 04, 2012 | Washing Machines
Aug 26, 2009 | Canon Cameras
Jun 10, 2009 | LG LDF6810ST Stainless Steel Built-in...
Nov 26, 2008 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Sep 27, 2008 | EuroTech Dishwashers
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!