The screen says the battery is charging but it wont turn on
I dropped my phone down the toilet a few months ago and since then it wont turn on but when i've tried it today it shows the battery symbol on the screen when i charge it and when i stop charging it the blue lights on the side flash - any ideas??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Phone not charging. Hello, when a phone does not charge, it means that the phone charger or the port at which the charger is inserted in the phone is faulty.
Might be due to dust or dirt. You can Clean charging port on the phone with a brush and alcohol to remove dirt.
After cleaning it,if still not charging, you can test charger with another phone to be sure if the charger is working. And if charger works with another phone,that means the charging port on the phone is faulty and will need to replaced.
I dropped my phone in the toilet and surprisingly it still works. First I took the battery off and dried the phone and battery as much as I could. Then I took my blow dryer and a towel where I folded the towel in half and positioned the phone and the blow dryer under the towel and left it going for about an hour. The next day I took the phone and sat it in the sun until the inside moisture was gone. Then I charged it my phone has been working fine ever since and that was nearly two months ago.
He must have removed the battery when it was dropped. This is to prevent any further damage to the phone due to internal short circuit. Remove the battery and let the unit dry for few days or store it in a warm place beside a desiccant or silica gel. The battery is drained and must be revived first. You can try using other battery so check if it's only your battery that is drained and makes the phone don't work. To revive the battery, connect its terminals to a DC power supply with voltage between 5 to 9 volts. Do this until the battery gets warm..
There is a possibility of it working again but water damage does alot of damaging things to phones. The best solution is to take the battery out and don't use it or try to charge it for a few days. Let it completely dry out and it might work but chances are slim. No matter what you hear or read do not place it in the oven, dry it with a hair dryer or even place it in rice. Those things will actually cause more damage to your phone.
i have also experienced same kind of problem with nokia set which is other model. i have also done same what you have done. Change or replace your mobile battery. so it 'll finally solves your problem.