Question about Samsung Washing Machines
I get an error 3 and the washer vibrates wildly
the following table provides you the all error codes and the reason causing those error codes.....
Washing Machine Failure
Code Condition Check/Repair F1 Water supply/low water fill · Check water supply to machine
·Replace water inlet valve F2 Water level too high · Plugged/Bad water pump
· Faulty water valve F3 Pump problem Check pump trap and clean. F4 Thermistor problem · Open thermistor, replace
· Bad wiring to thermistor F5 Fault in thermal cutout or heating pause fault. Selected temperature not reached in 90 minutes · Check heating element
· Check thermostat F6 Motor fault · Check wiring to motor
· Replace motor if necessary F7 Door lock release fault · Bent pull-rod for door latch
· Bad door latch solenoid 00 00 Machine did not spin Check load for out of balance Redistribute load and restart i think my solution will be definitely will be helping you......if you are satisfied with my solution then rate for me...
thank you for using fixya....
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2018 | Neptune Washing Machines
Jan 06, 2016 | Washing Machines
Thank you for your post, friend!
I understand that your Electrolux washer is displaying an "E3" error code while it is spinning. However, it appears "E3" is an invalid error code. It is possible that the error code is missing characters? I suggest resetting your washer. You can do this by flipping the household circuit breaker for roughly ten minutes. If resetting the power does not correct the issue, and your washer continues to display "E3" I would recommend contacting a professional to come and properly diagnose your appliance. -Matt
Aug 11, 2014 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Mar 09, 2013 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 17, 2012 | Amana Washing Machines
Jul 16, 2009 | Maytag MAH8700A Front Load Washer
Apr 18, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Feb 11, 2009 | GE Energy Star WCVH6260F Front Load Washer
May 05, 2008 | Maytag MAH6500 Neptune Front Loading...
May 19, 2018 | Samsung Washing Machines
298 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!