Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Hey guys, i have a fat psp 1006, i upgraded it to version 6,20 and now i want to down grade it to 5,50 how?????
please help :(
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
Well im happy to say that 1000 series are easy to mod! Here is the Deal!
Sony discovered that they could repair a psps firmware and functions using the battery to by-pass the security features! What this tells us is that we can install custom firmware on a psp!
So you have to make ur phat psp battery into a pandoras battery! here is the issue with this! I never made my battery into a panodra! i had a friend mod my psp! in that process he made my phat battery into a pandora battery! so now alli do, is install the pandora files which this site help me get!
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/688507 five comments down
this site also provides all the tools you need t mod ur psp! what im concered about is that the program it provides to make a ur battery into a pandoras may not be able to work until you install modded software! understand.... the program works on mine only because i installed the modded software with pandora battery then ran to make other phats pandora batterys! so yo u have to make a pandoras battery try to find programs that run and will intsall pandora files ofr a phat battery threw usb connection on the psp
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 17, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
May 29, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 29, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 22, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Apr 09, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 03, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: