Question about DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300 Espresso Machine
The infuser will not come out and the generic alarm is constantly on. This device is not in an area which delonghi service unfortunately.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2017 | Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone
I had the same issue. Its hardware related due to no good contact between the phone and your tiny speaker.
To fix it no too hard.
1) Open up your Samsung infuse case directions here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdyo2fkJj8
or pictures http://androidforums.com/samsung-infuse-4g/532693-how-fix-samsung-infuse-4g-screen.html
2) The speaker is located bottom left corner (two etched holes for sound)
3) With cover off locate 2 brass/bronze tabs that connect the phone to the speaker.
4) Slightly lift these tabs make sure not to far to brake off (1 mm)
5) Put back the cover and phone speaker should work fine
I hope this helps.
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 25, 2011 | DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300...
Feb 23, 2011 | DeLonghi EAM3500 Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Dec 10, 2010 | DeLonghi EAM3500 Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Jan 15, 2010 | DeLonghi EAM3500 Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Nov 28, 2008 | DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300...
Oct 16, 2007 | DeLonghi EAM3500 Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Oct 08, 2015 | DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300...
Sep 28, 2014 | DeLonghi Esclusivo Magnifica ESAM3300...
2,807 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!