Question about HP LaserJet 5550 Printer
In the cause of printing , this information is printed and unable to complete the number of copies commanded. 1. unable to store job at printer.
2. Insufficient disk space for this job.
3. Delete some files from the disk before resending this job.
How do I delete some of the files from the disk to enable me do more copies commanded?
Uncheck "MOPIER" in printer properties. Printer is mopy.
Posted on Feb 17, 2012
From HP forums:
then use the 5500 drivers PCL5
if that doesn't work try - someone else went back to LJ 4600 ps to get it to work
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
- Add another Memory Dimm to the Formatter Bd you can print the config page and see how much is presently installed you can go up to 500mb.
- It is unlikely you have actually filled up the Hard drive if even installed on the printer.
- Have the Admin enlarge the print spool on the server end for that printer.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2010 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Jul 17, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6250DP Laser Printer
May 20, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Feb 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2300L Printer
Jan 23, 2009 | Samsung SCX-6322DN All-In-One Laser...
Dec 29, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 08, 2007 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
3,892 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!