Question about Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Brother MFC 240c
Best generic ink(in carts) comes from skyhorse:
Its better than the original ink!!!!
Search your country for resellers by help of google or ebay.
Posted on Jun 15, 2008
Follow the kibk for the users guide.
Thanks for the rating,
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
Several conditions may cause the error message Machine Error 30, 33, 34 or 35 to be displayed on the LCD. This error may be the result of one of the following:
If your machine is still within warranty, click here to locate a Brother Authorized Service Center in your area or click here to obtain contact information for the appropriate Brother Customer Service Center. If you are out of warranty, use the link to locate a Brother Authorized Service Center in your area.
Also this might be handy for you. To reset purge counter
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC240C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine’s log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Please call back and gave us a vote. All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Follow instructions and this should help you.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2010 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 06, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Dec 08, 2008 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Dec 27, 2007 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
402 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!