Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
1) Formatted memory stick (backed up what I wanted).
2) Copied Popsloader V2 (seplugins folder) back to the memory card (root)
3) Reset PSP and entered "Recovery Menu", Then nav to "advance" and formatted "flash1
4) Next enabled "Popsloader" under "Plugins" then exit menu.
5) Copied PSX Eboot to Game directory.
6) Viola it worked!
pls rate my suggestion....
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2011 | Nintendo DS Console
Oct 16, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jun 27, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 31, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 01, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 16, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 23, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jul 21, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jun 26, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: