Question about Computers & Internet
With about same $, shall I buy Desktop or Laptop? Which make more sense?
Both Desktop and Laptop have their own pros and cons :-
In order to decide which one you shall purchase rests with your requirement and judgement of both the gadgets:-
1. Desktop is always open for future upgradation very cheaply whereas laptop upgradation is always costlier.
2. Let the technology go to the extremes but till now the problem of heat has not been sorted out effectivitely due to which laptops have errors more frequently than desktops, which again consumes your money.
3. After every 2 years you will have to throw away around 70-80 $ on laptop battery cause they detoriate due to fair wear and tear and their performance goes down and you have to change them.
4. Your data can never be lost due to your carelessness while travelling and forgetting your laptop somewhere cause you can't carry your desktop with you.
5. Thats why now Its your judgement to choose the a desktop or a laptop keeping in view the future expenditures and failures alongwith your travelling requirements. Now a days there are many ftp's who offer you to upload your data unlimited so it can also be convinient for you to upload your data from your destop to these ftp's and access them from anywhere in the world without any need to carry your own laptop.
For any further clarification kindly do revert back to us.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
How do you plan to use the computer? Specifically, what applications will you be using?
Also, do you travel often or have need to go back and forth between home and office with your computer with any regularity?
Finally, how much are you planning to spend?
Let me know on the above and then I should be able to give you a much better answer.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2013 | ASUS U31JC-A1 13.3-Inch Laptop (Black) PC...
Jun 11, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L650-BT2N23 Notebook
Aug 27, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Mar 09, 2010 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Jan 30, 2010 | HP Compaq dc7600 Convertible Minitower PC...
Jan 09, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5670 Notebook
Mar 28, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!