- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the message is clear, the problem is clear, the solution is:
- upgrade your videocard to one that does support per pixel rendering,
- simply not to use that option,
- try to find another piece of software that has the same functionality but doesnot require per pixel rendering,
- get in touch again with the card manufacturer and see if per pixel rendering is indeed not available,
- if possible, buy another graphics card that has the option and put them in SLI (if supported) which will improve your graphics for other software as well.
The IGP in VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP stands for Integrated Graphics Processor. The WindowBlinds error message indicates that onboard graphics tend not to support per pixel acceleration. There's your answer: your graphics cards do not support this kind of advanced processing; unfortunately a driver update isn't going to solve the problem, as it's hardware-related. You will need to upgrade to a more powerful card if you want to use the translucent borders.