Question about Televison & Video
This problem is caused by poor signal reception and there are several possible causes for this.
1) First check that there is no problem with the cables connecting your cable box or antenna to your television. The connectors should be fully engaged into the units and the connectors on the cable themselves must have good contact to the wire within the cabling. It is also important to check that connectors have not been shorted by the inner core of the cable coming into contact with the outer sheathing wire on the coaxial cable.
2) If you use a powered signal booster make sure that it is fully operational and properly connected.
3) If you are receiving terrestrial signals you may have a problem with your antenna being waterlogged or having shifted on its axis causing a loss of signal alignment. If your receive satelite broadcasts your dish may require realignment.
4) It may help to retune your television by entering the menu and selecting the automatic tuning function.
5) You may be suffering from weak or compromised signal in your area and this will require a signal booster to be installed.
6) Finally the tuner on your television may be faulty and if this is the case it will require service attention.
Hope this helps. Please remember to rate my answer. Many Thanks.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Mar 23, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 03, 2010 | Polaroid FLM-3232 Television
Sep 04, 2009 | JVC LT37X787 37 in. HDTV LCD Television
Apr 24, 2009 | Toshiba 40RV525U 40 in. LCD TV
Apr 10, 2009 | Toshiba 20AF41 20" TV
Jan 17, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!