- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Shut down your computer and disconnect the battery and also the Ac adapter which is connected to your laptop, and then once your computer is Off just press and hold power button for at least 15-20 sec and yes do not lift your finger from the power button 2) Reconnect everything Battery as well as your Ac adapter, and try to see if the issue is resolved or not 3) Load BIOS setup Default 4) Try to go to safe mode 5) Do system restore when your computer was working fine
I hope this will answer and fix your issue Regards MAJID KHAN
Right click on your desktop go down list to properties and left click under the screensaver tab click the power tab and turn off the power saver in other words change settings to always on and no hibernation
Sounds like a bad solder joint on the printed circuit board. Once it heats up then it no longer makes good contact and the monitor goes black until it cools down and makes contact again. You could resolder it if you knew where it was but monitors are dangerous to go playing around with as they can hold very high charges of electricity in their capacitors that are very dangerous. It's a throw away world. Go buy a new one.
my friend had a laptop that did something similar so i got him an lcd ribbon cable replacement off ebay and that fixed it. i dont know if thats whats wrong with yours, but its a possibility. here is a link to a cable on ebay
are u sure that ur not able to see the fone's stand by screen now?its totally black?are u sure that there's no problem with the screen itself,the care guys might have left the screen connection loose. other wise try one thing,Format ur fone. by pressing *#7370# u have press keys once wait for 5 seconds and press the left selectin key [where u get the YES option normally. the fone would restart and lets see are u able to go back on the screen. IF YES then u can set the Sleep mode to off cuz the sleep mode gets inititated after 20 minutes when u keep ur fone idle means u dont operate ur fone for atleast 20 minutes. BUT IN THIS CASE ULL LOSE ALL UR DATA INCLUDING CONTACTS AND MESSAGES ETC.IF U HAVENT TAKEN THE BACK UP EARLIER.so its totally upto u that u want to proceed with this step or u can again show ur fone to the nokia care guys. but they'll charge u cuz obviously after 2 years ur fone is out of warranty
1. power-off your computer. unplug video and power cables. remove your video card hardware from its slot and plug it back in. put the video and power cables back. power on your computer. try this up to 3 times until your system is back to normal. it will be best if it works your first try. if it doesn't consider changing you video card.