your problem is due to a missing or corrupt file this file is a key file that windows needs to operate.
please try this
Root of the issue
You might come across this error message and this behavior of Windows operating system due to missing or damaged Vgaoem.fon file. This is a key file for Windows operating system, which is required for Windows to boot up.
How to recover inaccessible or lost partitions
Follow the underwritten steps to sort out the issue:
- Configure your PC to start from CD/DVD
- Insert XP bootable CD and restart the system
- Boot the system from CD and press R to start system in Recovery Console
- At command prompt, type map and press enter
- Type underwritten line and hit enter: expand CD-ROM drive:\i386\vgaoem.fo_ drive: \windows\system here CD-ROM drive is the drive latter of your CD Drive.
- Type exit and restart the system.
If your system works properly, then the problem is resolved. In the else case use Partition Recovery Software to recover lost hard drive partitions and data. These tools are particularly designed to effectively scan the affected hard drive and retrieve all of the lost, missing and inaccessible hard drive partitions. These applications are quite easy and safe to use. i hope that this helps
best regards mike