I can't seem to find any way to control the internal speaker or headphone volume control on our Insignia NS-PDVD10 portable DVD player. I must be missing something obvious but have lost my manual and need help please.
Thanks in advance!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The installation of a volume control will not make the speaker louder, for that you need a speaker amplifier, check the web for them I have one for my headphones, found it on ebay, Check under headphone amps.
1. Try looking in the taskbar of the Windows screen and selecting the volume control ( a speaker icon) check the mixer see if the volume is not muted or in the "0" position 2.Check the "input port on the sound card where you connected the new speaker assembly. 3. Check the volume control knob on the speaker assembly to see if it is not in the off or lowest volume position. 4. Check the new speaker by connecting them to another computer that has the sound already on and working this will let you know that the speaker assembly is good. 6. check the sound card drivers to the internal sound card that is on the mother board if this is where your sound card is located. Use the "manager" to see if it is working properly. If not then do a "reinstall of the sound card drivers or use the "update feature in the hardware window for the sound card to install the latest version of sound card drivers. I hope this helps. Have a great day!
As an idea, I was thinking as I read your post, I thought that this would be an ideal application for a pair of "Wireless/Ired Headphones", you could plug these into the headphone socket, and then use these to hear your sounds, these units have a mute on board.
You could indeed wire it into, the unit going in through, the back of the, set. You could wire it up, but in reality, it would be better to use a third party device and that way would not compromise any warranty.
Double click on the volume control at the bottom right corner of the screen or go to control panel (by clicking all programs or windows logo) and choose Sound And Audio Devices. When you are in the volume control panel box, make sure that all volume controls are at its maximum. If this doesn't work, try a different speaker or a headphone. If your speaker/headphone has volume control, set it accordingly. If still nothing, reinstall the driver for your audio device.
You can increase the volume of your speaker by tow ways,
1. By pressing the volume control which is on the side of your mobile.
2. Connect your headphones to your mobile, then press the volume raise button in your headphone, then remove your headphone.
I think this information will be usefull for you.
Unfortunately, I believe this is by design. The knob does not control the volume of the headphone jack on those speakers. The best you can do is set the volume control in Windows so that the headphone volume is acceptable and turn the knob up higher for speaker listening.
1) On the remote control type "SETUP" button 2) Select "PREFERENCES" in the menu with 3) Validate it with the button "OK" 4) Enter the code : "224455" 5) With the direction keys type: a) Left key : < (Nothing happens) b) Down key : v (a menu appears on the screen with all region) 6) Select the Region : 0 (all) with the direction keys 7) Validate it with the button "OK" 8) Finish the process by typing the "SETUP" button.
1) On the remote control type "SETUP" button
2) Select "PREFERENCES" in the menu with
3) Validate it with the button "OK"
4) Enter the code : "224455"
5) With the direction keys type:
a) Left key : < (Nothing happens)
b) Down key : v (a menu appears on the screen
with all region)
6) Select the Region : 0 (all) with the direction keys
7) Validate it with the button "OK"
8) Finish the process by typing the "SETUP" button.