Question about SmartDisk (DHXF250F) 250 GB Hard Drive
I cannot connect the cable because the end of the usb is stuck inside the firelite and will not extend far enough to connect.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2014 | FireLite (USBFLB80) Hard Drive
Jul 12, 2011 | Verbatim 160GB USB FireLite: The "drive...
Mar 11, 2011 | SmartDisk FireLite - 80GB - 5400rpm - USB...
Your problem could be any one of these issues:
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Dec 31, 2010 | Verbatim 160GB USB FireLite: The "drive...
Dec 26, 2010 | Verbatim 160GB USB FireLite: The "drive...
May 05, 2010 | SmartDisk FireLite 40 GB Hard Drive
Mar 24, 2010 | SmartDisk FireLite® XPress 120 GB USB 2.0...
Jan 28, 2010 | FireLite (USBFLB80) Hard Drive
Aug 26, 2009 | Verbatim SmartDisk Firelite Portable USB...
Jul 10, 2009 | Verbatim 160GB USB FireLite: The "drive...
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: