Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I printed one page, turned it off, turned it back on a couple of hours later and i have the error code ''5coo'' and it wont do anthing
anyone know how to fix it?
Try resetting the printer:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2010 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 08, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!