I can't reset, i tried holding the reset buton for 3, 5 secound, but nothing happend.
I think the reset is locked in the setup.
How can I service reset, or how can I change the firmware?
I saw firmware update in Lite view, but I can not login without password...
Reset the camera by holding the reset button for 3 seconds (use a paper clip in the hole marked "Reset" on the back). The camera will then reset to all default settings, including an IP address of 192.168.0.20.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
http://www.fixya.com/support/t750815-veo_network_camera >The software is on the camera, all you have to do is connect it to your network and let it get an IP address, after it shows an address on the side window, use internet explorer to go to that address ( 192.168.1.***) or whatever the mask is for your network, make sure internet explorer is set to allow activex controls downloading, the browser will download the control and ask for password and user name, the default is "password" and "admin" good luck. Note: The downloading ActiveX control will only work in Windows XP though.
The most straightforward way is to run the setup again. You will get to a screen that says your IP address may be invalid.
At this point you need to answer 'yes' to 'would you like to change your IP address'
You now need to enter an address that corresponds to your network. You should choose an address that has the same numbers in the first three groups e.g. 192.168.xxx and assign a number in the last group, e.g. 99
So if your network is based on 192.168.2.xxx i suggest you assign the address 192.168.xxx.99
I hope this helps.
If not, please respond on this site and I will try to help further.
To set a static IP on the camera, do the following:
1. Chose an IP address for the camera that is outside your normal DHCP range but within your network subnet.
For example, if your router uses DHCP and gives out addresses in the range of 192.168.1.1 up to 192.168.1.10, you should chose an IP address beyond that (e.g. 192.168.1.20).
2. Login to your camera's current IP address and go to Setup -> Network setup
3. Turn off DHCP and type in the IP address that you chose into the configuration.
4. Restart your camera.
The above should fix your Static IP address question.
With regards to your Wireless question, you should make sure of the following:
1. Your router is set to broadcast its SSID
2. Your router is setup to use WPA (not WPA2)
3. Your AES password in the camera config is the same as that as the routers
The software is on the camera, all you have to do is connect it to your network and let it get an IP address, after it shows an address on the side window, use internet explorer to go to that address ( 192.168.1.XXX) or whatever the mask is for your network, make sure internet explorer is set to allow activex controls downloading, the browser will download the control and ask for password and user name, the default is "password" and "admin" good luck
Plug in the network cable first and make sure the following settings are correct:
1. SSID is the same and set to broadcast
2. You are using the same WPA AES password as the router (or WEP password if you are using WEP)
3. The wireless antennae is connected
4. The camera is located not to far from the router
After that, remove the network cable and restart your camera.