Question about Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
The dryer got hot because the vent hose came undone. there is power everywhere but it will not turn on. please help! thank you
It sounds like you blew the thermal fuse when the drier overheated. It should be mounted on the exhaust duct inside the back panel. The fuse is about an inch long. If the fuse is blown it will not have any continuity, so it can easily be checked with an ohm meter. If the fuse is bad, it will have to be replaced. Hope this helped. Good luck.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Dryers
Jan 23, 2011 | Dryers
Nov 01, 2010 | LG DLE2514 Electric Dryer
Nov 29, 2009 | Whirlpool Dryers
Oct 16, 2009 | Dryers
Mar 12, 2009 | Maytag Dryers
Oct 30, 2008 | Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
May 24, 2008 | Kenmore Dryers
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: