Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
6500 is a PCI bus error, that is an error on the main logic PCB. Anew circuit board will run around $200.00
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If the device is not functioning properly or to clear memory, reset it.
1. On the operator panel, press and hold the ON/OFF button for one second. (The display will go blank.)
Note: It may be necessary to unplug the power cord if pressing the ON/OFF button does not shut off the printer.
2. Wait approximately ten seconds and then press the ON/OFF button again.
3. Wait until the device has completed its cycling process before submitting another job request.
To clear error messages displayed on the LCD or if the printer is not functioning as expected, it may be necessary to simultaneously press Stop/Reset and ON/OFF buttons.
1. With the printer powered on, press and hold down the Stop/Reset button then press the ON/OFF button.
2. Once the printer is powered off, hold down Stop/Reset and then press ON/OFF.
The 6500 error can be something that needs repair or complete replacement as well. If your printer is less then 12 months then you can contact Canon Tech support for repair or replacement under warranty.
For toll-free technical support*, please call 1 (800) 828-4040 during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays).
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2016 | Canon MX340 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Dec 02, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Jun 28, 2011 | Nokia Lands Phones
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Mar 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!