Question about Televison & Video
I just bought a Bush DFTA13HD STB however no manual. How do you program the TV buttons on the remote
The following is an extract from the Bush DFTA13HD/ DFTA13HDSIL user manual, page 9;
1. Press STUDY key until Red LED remains lit (for about 3 seconds)
2. Point Converter (Bush) remote control to TV remote control directly, keep the distance about 1~3cm
3. Press the "Power" key at TV/s remote control to send signal to Converter remote control. The LED light will flash till steady. Then press "Power" key at Converter remote control. It will record the signal.
4. Now the Power key can turn on/off TV/s power
5. Repeat settings of learning for the other keys
You can repeat Step 3-4 for setting of learning for the other keys at TV remote control, such as VOL /-, CH /-, and F1, F2 are reserved for any other keys you want to set up.
1. When you have finished setting the learning keys, press the STUDY key to leave the learning status, and the LED light will turn off.
2. The learning function of this remote control may not support all types of TV sets, if you still can not control your TV after you have attempted the above steps, then this remote control may not support your TV or its remote control.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2015 | One For All Televison & Video
Apr 28, 2012 | GE Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2011 | Samsung LN-T4661F 46 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2009 | Bush 1433GRN2 14" TV
Nov 22, 2008 | Akai LCT3215/26 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2007 | Panasonic PV-M1349 Combo
Jul 19, 2018 | Vizio Televison & Video
602 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!