Question about Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The printer has several paper sensors that tell it where the paper is. One of these is either broken or dirty. To locate them, look for a little finger like protrusion that can be moved back and forth.(be gentle) If they are all free moving, take a can of compressed air and direct it at the area where these fingers pass. I hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Lexmark X340n All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2009 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Dell 1815dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 29, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2008 | Lexmark T630 Laser Printer
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!