Question about GE EGR3000 Gas Kitchen Range
Bought the stove second hand...don't know how to work the oven control or the temperature control...there is not a knob with numbers on it for temperature...does it have some control on the panel...this is a self cleaning oven... do you have to light the ignitor or some type of pilot? boy, i feel silly...need help
Go here to look at manual:
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2016 | Creda Ovens
Jun 02, 2014 | Kelvinator Refrigerators
Jul 14, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 16, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Turn oven temperature knob to OFF.
2. Press and hold both arrow pads for approximately 5 seconds.
3. A double digit will display ranging from -35 °F to 35 °F.
4. Immediately, press either:
• to increase oven temperature by 5 °F
• to decrease oven temperature by 5 °F
• When temperature is adjusted to a cooler setting, a minus sign (-) will
display with the offset temperature.
5. When desired temperature change is displayed, release control and
change will be automatically saved after a few seconds. Control will
return to time of day display.
• Offset temperature change will be retained through a power failure.
The complete manual can be downloaded at www.appliancehelponline.com just enter your model # and the manual will be on the left hand side.
Nov 05, 2010 | Amana ACF4215 Electric Kitchen Range
Dec 22, 2009 | Stoves EC500DOA Electric Kitchen Range
Jul 13, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Dec 21, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Dec 10, 2008 | Ovens
Mar 20, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: