I recently got a contract with 3 but they tok the wrong account number to pay the bills with they just closed the account i payed the bill, then got the phone unlocked so could use a different simcard in with t-mobile, but i cannot make or recieve calls and texts
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. A phone that makes calls and sends text messages via over air signals via a cellular provider on a contract or pay as you go.
2. A device that can access the internet in two ways 2a. via your cellular carrier using a data plan. 2b. via a wifi connection using someone else's internet connection.
So yes, Facebook works fine via wifi, but you have no cellular network set up. Contact a cellular provider, sort out a contract and they will give you a SIM card to put in the phone and then your calls, text and data will work.
If he is the only one not receiving your messages, it could be you are on the block list or black list of his phone. If other people don't receive messages, it could be your provider is blocking you. Why? You have to ask the provider. Could be something is wrong with your phone, or something with paying your bill. we only can guess for the reason. Just try texting someone close to you. If this person receives your message, nothing is wrong with your phone or provider.
You need new setting for the picture messaging service.
Most operators use different setting for PAYG and Contray customers because of they billing (PAYG needs to use a different server to check you have credit before sending whilst contract will send then add the charge to your bill)
contact your provider. they could have towers down or have the wrong phone number listed. If you recently had your number changed then you need to have your phone reprogrammed. A lot of times it takes a manual reprogram to solve the problem.
Ok, any debt must be proved valid to be collected upon.
It sounds like the phone company pulled some shady salesmanship
this would be an example of an invalid debt.
contact the debt company in Writing that this is an invalid debt for goods and services that was not received, that you have proof that the goods were not received and that the phone company is attempting to bill you for an invalid contract.
You may want to call your wireless provider to make sure they haven't blocked text messaging on your account. I had text messaging blocked on my account for a while because I had two children on my account and couldn't trust them not to run up the bill.
there are a few reasons that could be causing this.
1. You may have changed the message center routing number.
* Go to messages - options - message setup - text messages - profile - SMS settings(should be check marked, if not select activate) - Customize
* The message center number should be +13123149810(plus must be entered....hold 0 key for plus)
2. Text messaging pay per use has been taken off your account. dial 611 from your phone or 1-866-246-4852 (after hours call 866-801-3600) from another phone for customer service. request pay per use to be added to your phone, or purchase a messaging plan.
These should cover it. Make sure to power you r phone off and on after any changes.