Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The 6500 error code is a logic board error code. The PCI Bus error is detected by the ASCI. Sounds like it needs new logic board. but i suggest you to first of all you can try to reset your printer -
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover
if reset method not works for you then you go for the new logic board replacement .............
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Goto to device manager and then uninstall this device. Then search again for hardware there it will ask you to insert the cd that you got with your printer
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2010 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 26, 2018 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
396 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!