Question about Samsung DVD-1080P9 DVD Player
I need to know how to play region 2 DVD's from the UK on US region 1 DVD player
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 29334
4) When it works a 1 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2010 | Sony DVD Player DVP-NS45P w/Remote, Retail
Sep 08, 2009 | Radio Shack Accurian LMD-5108A Portable...
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony CRX835E CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo) Burner
Dec 15, 2008 | Pioneer DV-U7 DVD Player
Aug 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
Nov 29, 2007 | Curtis DVD8017 Portable DVD Player
Nov 14, 2007 | Curtis DVD8017 Portable DVD Player
459 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: