Question about Philips PM435S Remote Control
Lost my code book and need the code for the RCA TV.
I'm not sure what the exact code is but here's an alternative:
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the
red indicator stays on, then release the CODE
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button
(TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to
300 times) until the device to be controlled changes
channel. The red indicator blinks off with each
button press. If you accidentally overshoot the
code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button
to backtrack through the library until the device
changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes
direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Nov 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 18, 2009 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Dec 17, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Oct 20, 2008 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
Aug 20, 2008 | RCA RC-U703SP Remote Control
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!