Question about Computers & Internet
How to create new outlook email account. and how connect outlook account with iphone?
Using Outlook app or default iPhone mail app, now anyone can access Outlook on iPhone. It's easy to set up and access Outlook in iPhone. Just follow the steps provided on the link. https://www.outlooktechnicalsupportnumbers.com/blog/create-outlook-account-iphone
Posted on Jul 23, 2018
Hi Kathreen Call to have instant help for Outlook Email Set up +1(518)348-9393
Posted on Jul 25, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i fu were using it on the same pc and it stopped now it might be a firewall problem in network u are using or if it was a different pc now its different then u need to configure outgoing mail server u will find it with yahoo u just type it in the ms outlook mail server settings
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
To setup your Yahoo in MS Outlook 2007, please follow the procedures written below:
1. First of all, you must enable POP3 in your yahoo mail account. If your current yahoo setting for the preferred content is “Yahoo US”, it requires “yahoo mail plus”. But if you change the setting as “Yahoo Asia”, then you can enable POP3 access in your yahoo mail account. To do that:
- Sign in to your yahoo mail account. (I assumed that you switched the yahoo mail options to “All-New mail” view from “Mail Classic” view.)
- Click on your “Display Name” and select “Account Info”
- Continue signing in yahoo account info verifying your password.
- In your yahoo account info page find the “Account Settings” section.
In the “Account Settings” section, check the current settings for “Set Language, site, time zone” content. If it is “Yahoo! U.S.”, then click “Set Language, site, time zone” link.
- In the “Edit Member Information” page, click on the New Setting option and change your current preferred content settings to Yahoo! Asia and click “Finished” button.
- Click “I Accept” button on the “Terms of Service” screen to proceed further.
- The preferred content will be “Yahoo! Asia”. Click the “Finished” button to save the settings.
- In your yahoo mail box page, click on Options and select More Options…
(NOTE: CONTINUED ON THE NEXT MESSAGE)
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2016 | Computers & Internet
on Apr 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2013 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jun 08, 2009 | 3Com Computers & Internet
Jun 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!