Question about RCA S1000 MP3 Player
1. Plug your player in using usb cable.
2. Wait and a menu will pop up with several options scroll down to the option "manage with rhapsody" & click to select
3. Create a rhapsody account and note to the left of the screen rhapsody will detect your player
4. Click on your player screen says"RCA ...." your songs will be listed once you click on the words RCA
5. Highlight and delete
6. To avoid this in the future only use media player or rhapsody not both to sync songs to player
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2010 | Creative Labs Nomad MuVo2 FM MP3 Player
Jun 12, 2008 | Insignia NS-DA2G MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 10, 2008 | Insignia NS-DA2G MP3 Player
Aug 02, 2007 | Nefertech Diamond MP3 Player
Aug 31, 2006 | Lexar LDP-400 MP3 Player
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: