Question about Samsung Cell Phones
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
try to use the phone as a mass storage.
1. Insert a formatted memory card into the memory card slot on the handset, located under the battery cover
2. Navigate to the location of the MP3 file(s) then copy to the Windows clipboard
3. Plug the USB cable into both the handset & the PC
4. If the Select USB Mode box appears on the phone display, select Mass Storage
o If the Select USB Mode box doesn't appear, change the USB setting to Mass Storage
o When successfully connected, the handset will show the connected icon on the top of the display
5. A new Removable Disk box will appear on the PC's monitor, prompting "What do you want Windows to do?"
6. Double click on "Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer"
7. Paste the MP3 file(s) into the phone's Sounds folder
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1 - Switch ON your Samsung T919 Behold without any SIM Card.
2 - Compose : #7465625*638*CODE#.
CODE: Its the unique Unlock Code for your Samsung T919 Behold.
Nov 04, 2012 | Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2011 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
Nov 26, 2009 | Samsung LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR T-MOBILE...
Nov 11, 2009 | Samsung LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR T-MOBILE...
Oct 25, 2009 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
May 14, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 14, 2009 | Samsung SCH-a650
Apr 04, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 17, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d407 Cellular Phone
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!