Question about Continental CE-PAC1163 Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I need to buy a new hose? where can i purchase it?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 30 Answers

Remove the hose and bring it to Home Depot or a pet shop that has fish, the plastic hoses come in different sizes, match up the hose - cut to size and your back in biz.

Posted on Jul 18, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I purchased this used washer ccsr20804 designerII series top loader and need to know how the discharge hooks up as it didn't come with a hose etc

there is only 1 way a hose hooks to the discharge with a hose clamp near the bottom on the back .you have to buy a hose .

Jan 17, 2016 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

We have 2 Danby air conditioners. One is a Danby Designer, Model DPAC 10060 and the other is a Danby Silhouette Model DPAC 12006. The venting hoses have broken to pieces and we need to buy new ones that...

You can purchase similar hoses at most home improvement center. Take a section of the old hose with you to get the right diameter and use the existing fittings to attach them to the unint and the window exhaust. What you may find is a better quality hose/duct, than what came with the unit. You may have to buy more than you need in length, but then you'll have some left over, if you ever have to replace it again.

Hope this helped. Good luck.

Jul 18, 2011 | Danby Heating & Cooling

2 Answers

I need to replace a hose on a Danby portable airconditioner model # DPAC120068

The first place to start is with the manufacturer, Danby 800-496-6049. Or take a section of the hose with you and go to your nearest home center and purchase a similar hose (same diameter) and use all the existing fittings that you have, to remount it with the new hose. There are several types available that will work well for this type of application and probably last longer than the original hose did.

Hope this helped you. Please let me know. Thanks.

Jun 08, 2011 | Danby 7,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner -...

1 Answer

Could you tell me someone that sells a replacement vent hose for the Newair AC10000E portable air conditioner? Mine cracked last year. If I need to buy a whole new vent kit that would be acceptable.

If you cab salvage a few parts, you won;t have to purchase an entire new vent kit. You can find similar vent hose at any home center in the heating and cooling dept. Just take a piece of your old vent hose with you and match it up to one that same diameter. You can use your old termination and connect it to the new hose. You can do all of this fairly inexpensively.

Hope this helps and saves you a few $$ at the same time.

Apr 19, 2011 | NewAir Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

How do you replace drain hose?

Sorry to read about your problem, I hope this helps you out.

just pull the machine out, remove the clamp, on the drain hose, put on new hose, and put clamp back on, or purchase a new clamp...home depot/ace hardware..when you buy your new hose, some come with clamps.

I tried to help you. Please help me and Rate/Vote on my response. We take the time to answer your question's. take the time to rate us.Thanks and good luck

4 Thumbs - Very Helpful
3 Thumbs - Helpful

Jan 05, 2011 | GE Spacemaker Washer and Dryer Electric...

1 Answer

Something chewed on the regulator hose I need to replace it can I just replace the hose? Do I need to buy a new regulator if only the hose is chewed up?

Generally when you buy a new hose it comes as one unit with the regulator built in. Remove it, and take it to the store where you are going to buy the replacement. Home Depot and Lowes carry these replacement hoses.

Jun 16, 2009 | Char-Broil 7000 Quick Set Gas Grill

1 Answer

How to replace

  1. Measure the hose while it is still attached
  2. Go to an Auto parts store and buy that length plus a few inches. Tell them you need HEATER HOSE
  3. Unless you are in a warm climate RIGHT NOW, buy some coolant.
  4. Purchase the band clamps for it or the same type that are on it.
  5. Disconnect the water pump end of the hose and quickly replace it with the new one. HOLD that disconnected end UP.
  6. Slide the new clamp over the non-connected end of the new hose down to the water pump.
  7. Tighten that end.
  8. Remove the opposite end of the OLD hose from the heater core.
  9. Slide the other clamp on the new hose then connect to the heater core.
  10. Tighten that end. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE HEATER CORE END!!!!! You will crush that tube!!!!
  11. Check the radiator fuild level.
  12. Refill as required.

Mar 11, 2009 | 1993 Ford Taurus

1 Answer

1993 Dodge Caravan

I had exactly the same problem after I changed the fuel filter. Tried new clamps and tightening them etc. Nothing worked until I purchased a foot long hose from a auto store for couple bucks and replaced the both ends with the new hoses. Old hose hardens over time and it doesn't seal well after it has been reused.

Jun 19, 2008 | 1993 Dodge Caravan

Not finding what you are looking for?
Continental CE-PAC1163 Air Conditioner Logo

Related Topics:

133 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Continental Heating & Cooling Experts

Shawn DuRee

Level 3 Expert

355 Answers

Tim Whalen

Level 3 Expert

3074 Answers

Jay Finke
Jay Finke

Level 3 Expert

1340 Answers

Are you a Continental Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides