Question about Washing Machines
Hoover ultima code F-02 flashing
If the drain time exceeds eight minutes, the water valves are turned off
and "F02" is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
NOTE: After four minutes the "Sud" error will be displayed, then four minutes later the "F02" error code will be displayed..
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Jan 31, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Apr 04, 2008 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!